*NEW* Provincial health orders in place until January 8th, 2021.
By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all events and social gatherings are suspended to significantly reduce COVID-19 transmission related to social interactions and travel.
• No social gatherings of ANY size.
• No community-based social gatherings.
• No unnecessary travel. Stay in your local community.
• No receptions for funerals or weddings.
GROUP PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
• Indoor group physical activities must stop until new safety plans can be approved by local Medical Health Officers.
• Indoor sports where physical distancing cannot be maintained must be modified.
• Travel/games for (youth) sports is not aloud.
• All adult indoor and outdoor sports are suspended.
Masks are now MANDATORY in all indoor public places!
Learn more here.